In my perfect world... | Syracusefan.com

In my perfect world...

Eric15

Living Legend
In my perfect world, regardless of whether we win or lose vs. Louisville on Saturday, every last person in the Dome would give this team a thunderous standing ovation from the final buzzer until the last SU player is in the locker room - as an acknowledgement of the greatest regular season in our history.

In my perfect world, regardless of whether we win or lose vs. Louisville on Saturday, every last person in the Dome would give this team a thunderous standing ovation from the final buzzer until the last SU player is in the locker room - as an acknowledgement of the greatest regular season in our history.
I agree, but we really need to absolutely positively win our last game at the Dome this season. Anything else would be a disappointment.

I would have said beer would flow from every water source in my house and I would wake up next to Jennifer aniston every morning but yours is good too.

I would have said beer would flow from every water source in my house and I would wake up next to Jennifer aniston every morning but yours is good too.

Part 1 could be made to work, but would suck for doing the dishes.

The last time we had a undefeated home season I think we all know what happened. We have to beat Ville on Saturday! I'm sick of losing to them! I wish sweep them! And then in the BET beat them, Pitt, and ND!

She might need a lifetime achievement award for invading my dreams more as she gets older. Somehow she is getting hotter. Otherwise, give me Sofia Vargas in a truly perfect world.

I agree, but we really need to absolutely positively win our last game at the Dome this season. Anything else would be a disappointment.
Yeah, I'm planning to off myself if we lose to Louisville.

Or Bea Arthur at the height of The Golden Girls. Hotness...

Funniest line of any roast was when Jeff Ross said to Sandra Bernhardt "I wouldnt fu ck you with Bea Arthurs dick".

How much NOT to forward this to your wife?

Marsh, he said perfect world not dilusional world. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom