In need of a laugh? From Pitt's board... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

In need of a laugh? From Pitt's board...

Tournament-Champs.jpg

kansas_hoisting_the_trophy.jpg

Let me see if I've got this, okay?

Syracuse has not lost; Pitt has lost 5 games, including two to Syracuse, but they're better than Syracuse?

Here's a new tee for the Pitt Zoo ...

withstupid.jpg

He's right on one point - rebounding they are the better team. We are better everywhere else and it shows on the scoreboard.

Next

Read the entire thread - lot's of Pitt fans acknowledged the reality of us being better. I thought as a group that they took the loss pretty well and with a fair amount of class.

The Duke fans in my office are much worse. Brutal listening to them today. One person just said "Duke will easily win by double digits at Camron even though we must play 4 games that week now." They have a built in excuse already.

In my world if your team plays another team twice, once on your court and once on theirs and you beat them both times then your team is better.

But that's just me.
You are obviously not as smart as Ian Ziering.

Seriously, there is a whole lot of butt hurt going on on the Duke board. For SU not being their rivals, they sure do anguish over SU.

I joined the Duke board a couple days after we beat them. I wasn't joining to be a turd but to try and be a classy SU fan and I stated as much in my first post. They wanted to ban me the first day! LOL