In order to avoid future conflicts on this board | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

In order to avoid future conflicts on this board

Damn it... fine.. I file an appeal and move for it to be settled by a second arbiter.

images

I fully expected this thread to consist of nicknaming all our recruits Thickburger.

I fully expected this thread to consist of nicknaming all our recruits Thickburger.

Thickburger is presumed. This thread will be secondary nicknames used to differentiate between the thickburgers.

I call Balogna on your nefarious scheme. Marrone hasn't held a single recruit since he left. If Malik signs with SU Shafer and McDonald will have done a masterful job against some big dogs.
The FHCDM should get the credit for writing a quote. Shafer and company will make the sale and deliver the goods because they're CLOSERS!
P.S. The same applies to the GROB to DM transition recruits.

No arbiter needed. Anyone that signs on 2/6 goes to Shafer.

I call Balogna on your nefarious scheme. Marrone hasn't held a single recruit since he left. If Malik signs with SU Shafer and McDonald will have done a masterful job against some big dogs.
The FHCDM should get the credit for writing a quote. Shafer and company will make the sale and deliver the goods because they're CLOSERS!
P.S. The same applies to the GROB to DM transition recruits.
First, I agree it's balogna, but what makes this "scheme" nefarious?

Also, I disagree with everything else in your post, and refer you to items 1, 2 and 3 in the OP.

Being an awesome human being, I will give the nickname of "Cheeto" to Corey Cooper. For no reason in particular other than than "cheetos" are Orange, I just like the nickname "Cheeto".

Seeing Corey Cooper will be awesome in Orange, I along with others, will get to say "Cheeto" alot.

Join me in welcoming "Cheeto" to the Orange Mafia.

In HS I played with a kid we nicknames Cheetos. He was two years behind me, and one day when he was a freshman the coach noticed him digging in his pants a lot on the sidelines. Apparently the kid snuck a bag of Cheetos out to practice and decided to have a snack during walk throughs. It was such a ridiculous thing that after he was running, the freshman coach marched him down to our varsity practice to tell us about our new favorite freshman.

I see that kid around town every so often and still have NO clue what his actual name is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom