In your dreams ! | Syracusefan.com

In your dreams !

VeryCuse

Walk On
Since many of us have a varying degree of obsession with SU bball, I was wondering if it ever sneaks into your dreams. I had one last night that I did not like at all. There were a few things going on, one being that I was constantly being called away from watching today's game, and thus having to try different ways of finding out what the score was. I was ticked that I hadn't taped it. But in the end I was VERY disappointed, OK? Just did not like the feeling I woke up with after that. Any dreamers out there that might have had a better outcome?

Were you expecting to have a busy day before the dream???
Sometimes dreams are nothing more then our inner feelings, or the hidden worries we are trying to hide from our own awareness. And then they come out when we sleep. They don't always have to be prophetic.

Last edited:
Were you expecting to have a busy day before the dream???
Sometimes dreams are nothing more then our inner feelings, or the hidden worries we are trying to hide from our own awareness. And then they come out when we sleep. They don't always have to be prophetic.

No busy day here ! Of course, your other suggestions are certainly the stuff of dreams! As for being prophetic, I'll let you know. I was pumped for this game, now I feel like watching it through my fingers, hands held in front of face. Wow, maybe I need a shrink!

No busy day here ! Of course, your other suggestions are certainly the stuff of dreams! As for being prophetic, I'll let you know. I was pumped for this game, now I feel like watching it through my fingers, hands held in front of face. Wow, maybe I need a shrink!

Yup your defenetly a true fan! I know the feeling :)

Nah, you don't need a shrink! At least not for your dreams.

Dreams are multi-faceted and have intrigued people for thousands of years. In ancient times, I believe many dreams were regarded as prophetic. (They had no understanding that we have an unconscious mind state.) They might go to oracles or seers to interpret dreams. Most people were not regarded as capable of interpreting their own dreams. Dream states can be:

1. Reflective of anxiety.
2. Trying to work out a problem that the conscious state can't quite handle.
3. Recall of things that happened in the past, both good and bad.
4. A very few can be predictive of the future. Some people are more gifted in this area than others.
5. An out of body state where we know we are dreaming. I've had several of these.
6. A place where we can talk to dead loved ones. Sometimes we know we are dreaming, sometimes we don't. I've had these.

I am sure there are more. I really loved the Leonardo di Caprio movie about dream states (the name of which I've forgotten!) because it reflects the various layers of unconsciousness.

Some people say that our unconscious mind states are more reflective of "reality" than our conscious states!

Since many of us have a varying degree of obsession with SU bball, I was wondering if it ever sneaks into your dreams. I had one last night that I did not like at all. There were a few things going on, one being that I was constantly being called away from watching today's game, and thus having to try different ways of finding out what the score was. I was ticked that I hadn't taped it. But in the end I was VERY disappointed, OK? Just did not like the feeling I woke up with after that. Any dreamers out there that might have had a better outcome?
Try this

"I'll see you again tonight when I go to bed in my head movies. But this head movie makes my eyes rain."

Simple Jack - Tropic Thunder

:D

I had a dream where you won the lottery and then bet me all 89.6 million that Syracuse would lose. They won and I collected all the money and you were still stuck with the tax bill from winning in the first place. That probably explains why you felt bad when you woke up.

correct.jpg

My dream said we would lose by 12. Oh don't worry, I'm not bragging. I'm sick!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom