Including Louisville | Syracusefan.com

Including Louisville

Toga

Living Legend
the ACC has/would have 4 top ten teams in the AP poll!

I was lurking on the RU board this am. They have THREE topics on this very subject. The quality of the B1G is being exposed. The Playoff should end the "SEC/B1G circle jerk" that has been taking place the past decade or so.

Then maybe, just maybe, ESPN can add someone not from the SEC/Big10? I'm sick of watching Herbie and that turd from Georgia every week. The Big 10 is unwatchable.

B1G is going to get crapped on more and more by ESPN as their TV contract is going expire after 2o16 and it is expected FOX is the leader for the next contract and at best ESPN will get be able to split the B1G contract with FOX as FOX owns half of the BTN and already has the rights to the B1G title game. This year though it is obvious the ACC is the 2nd/3rd best conference behind the SEC and if you think the Pac-12 as well. I have the Pac-12 2nd but the argument can be made the ACC is 2nd. The B1G best are Ohio State, Michigan, Northwestern, Wisconsin, Nebraska and the top 5 of the ACC are definitely better in Florida State, Clemson, Virginia Tech, Miami, and whomever.

including Louisville our home schedule looks very good for next year.

Villanova/fcs
Maryland
Florida State
Louisville
Duke
NC State

with the possibility of a 7th home game since we have 1 game not scheduled yet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95