Indiana didn't even make the NIT this year | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Indiana didn't even make the NIT this year

Maybe Clappy was onto something when his Hoosiers got their sweet 16 rings a couple years ago. He knew they had peaked as a program under his reign.

The Indiana players might be missing out on Crean buying them rings for winning the CBI. Yuck. Just the thought is like wearing a Cracker Jack ring.

The Indiana players might be missing out on Crean buying them rings for winning the CBI. Yuck. Just the thought is like wearing a Cracker Jack ring.

I wonder if the Harbaugh's would be there to celebrate with him.

If the team is in a good mindset, they will be committed to the tourney, and you know you can use it for your development, I think it is a great opportunity.

I just think it's a golden opportunity to answer questions in a completely no-pressure environment. For example, if it was us, can Ron Patterson play point guard? You could give him 20 minutes against a hungry mid-major team and see how he performs. And unlike a real game where Boeheim would pull him after one mistake and have him on pins and needles the next time he comes in, you could just let him play through it and relax because there's nothing to lose.

Bottom line, I would never in a million years turn down any postseason tournament regardless of how lousy we think it is. Worst case scenario: play your walk-ons and reward them for their dedication.

He's a college coach and will always be a college coach. He doesnt belong in the NBA and once he realizes that (much like Pitnio did) he will be back in the college game sooner than later.
Brad will be in Boston longer than 2 or 3 years. His biggest problem this year is that his team has played better than ownership wanted them to play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom