Individual tickets go on sale Wed. 8/5 | Syracusefan.com

Individual tickets go on sale Wed. 8/5

Season tix holders had first shot yesterday.

CuseLegacy said:

Hope buyers realize that the tickets will include a prorated cost for donations when buying a ticket in the preferred areas. Some may get sticker shock when trying to buy a "good" seat.

texascpa said:
Section 301 going for $170/each! Holy crap!

That must be lower in 301 where the donation for a season ticket holder is about $100 per game plus the $60 seat cost and a $10 fee.

That must be lower in 301 where the donation for a season ticket holder is about $100 per game plus the $60 seat cost and a $10 fee.

Ugh. My issue is the further I get away the worst my double vision gets. Since I'm stubborn and haven't gotten glasses to fix the issue, I need to be closer to the field. I guess glasses are cheaper than $400 in donations.

Ugh. My issue is the further I get away the worst my double vision gets. Since I'm stubborn and haven't gotten glasses to fix the issue, I need to be closer to the field. I guess glasses are cheaper than $400 in donations.

Double vision! Wow last year must have really been frustrating when we went 3-9 even with 22 guys on the field :)

Aren't all season ticketholders getting free extra seats to the Rhode Island game? 1 extra for every 1 season seat purchased (like the Villanova game last year). I could swear I read that somewhere, but now I can't find the link. If it's still happening, anyone know when they'll be added to our MyCuse accounts? I have a couple buddies that wanted my extras. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom