Injury Ends Ryan Conrad’s Season for UVA | Syracusefan.com

Injury Ends Ryan Conrad’s Season for UVA

Massive blow for UVA, he really is the glue on that team. Before he got hurt I thought UVA could/would win 2 ACC games this year. Without him it gets a little sketchy. Him being out affects there D, faceoff, and transition games. Again a massive loss.

Massive blow for UVA, he really is the glue on that team. Before he got hurt I thought UVA could/would win 2 ACC games this year. Without him it gets a little sketchy. Him being out affects there D, faceoff, and transition games. Again a massive loss.
Conrad is one of those players who seems to transcend rivalries. He is a loss to anyone who loves to watch great play. I will miss him this year.

Conrad is one of those players who seems to transcend rivalries. He is a loss to anyone who loves to watch great play. I will miss him this year.
Well said. This news blows for all . Best wishes to him. Seeing his work ethic, he'll be back better than ever in due time

A player that could do it all, deserved to be the #1 recruit out of Loyola Blakefield.

It’s a shame that he also experienced the club aching change and dip in form from the Hoos as he could really have gone down as a great at UVA offensively like Jalbert etc!

Has been given many roles and has done them to the best of his ability!

As expected but a big blow to UVA. 2 more years of Conrad would have been huge for them. Based on his injury its unlikely he will be back to 100% by the start of the season, what a shame.

Feel for both players and UVA , 30% limit is piling on the negative impact of a injury. Shouldn't be

Perhaps a little more tragic in the old days. Nowadays a player like Conrad can play in the MLL after he is done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom