Injury Report after UNLV (now with Wilson and Jobity) | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Injury Report after UNLV (now with Wilson and Jobity)

Are you suggesting Wilson is smelling a bag and wants to preserve his eligibility since he's only played in 4 games? Sounds crazy but if Fran said he was "out for the season" but didn't explicitly say he was injured it's a sobering thought.
He was hurt and didn't play vs. Stanford. I have no idea why he played vs. HC. If a guy is dinged up, why play him vs. FCS? He played vs. UNLV but I wonder if playing a game we didn't need him (Holy Cross) contributed to this injury.

DT left - Hastings, Perry, Nwokocha, Miles, Watson, EFC

DE - Diggs, Jaquez, KJE, Simmons,

‘’David O might get snaps at end, maybe Lesaine.

Jobity had been playing 3 Tech on the 3 man front.
Braylon Ingraham is also still on roster right? The DL transfer from bama. Not ideal but he should take a few snaps. That gives you a rotation of 7 to fill 2 spots.

Braylon Ingraham is also still on roster right? The DL transfer from bama. Not ideal but he should take a few snaps. That gives you a rotation of 7 to fill 2 spots.

He was shut down before the season.

Fran stated it was career ending as he is out of eligibility.

I almost wonder if they are planning on bringing him on as a coach next season the way Fran talked about it

Donzo

Obvious trade-offs, I suppose. If you want to be the toughest kid on the block you are going to get banged up now and then.
Fran seems to be determined to toughen the team up and establish a culture. Seems reasonable, if risky.
To paraphrase Oscar Gamble, "it be what it is and it do."
I agree. There’s just a fine line.

He was shut down before the season.

Fran stated it was career ending as he is out of eligibility.

I almost wonder if they are planning on bringing him on as a coach next season the way Fran talked about it
Join Kendall Coleman as former DL turned staff. Would be great to see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom