Injury Report after UNLV (now with Wilson and Jobity) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Injury Report after UNLV (now with Wilson and Jobity)

Yikes...I hope DCER is thinking of some creative ways to create some pressure. They have a couple of good backs too.

This is not ideal at all. Time for some back ups to start realizing their potential.

Do we see a three man front
We have seen 3 man fronts, at least situationally, in every game this season. I realize you probably mean as a base. It will be interesting to see the game plan on Saturday. NCST will be preparing for both fronts regardless.

Wilson has played in 4 games this season. He can take 2024 as a redshirt and return for 2025.

Jobity has already played in 5 games.
Tank Wilson is a redshirt senior. You think he can redshirt again? Same with Nixon.

Redshirt for Miles and Nwokocha are likely to be burned now. Csnt survive more then half the season with that few Dlinemen
I agree with you. To a lesser extent I wonder if a guy like Jahid Lesaine plays on passing Downs. He has decent size and joined in winter.

Tough losses that most of the fan base won't understand. Run defense gonna have to get real creative moving forward. Damn!

Would be feeling much worse about this right now if we didn’t have veterans in Diggs, Barron, McDonald, and soon Wax to help out with the younger less experienced guys that are about to be playing a lot more.

DT left - Hastings, Perry, Nwokocha, Miles, Watson, EFC

DE - Diggs, Jaquez, KJE, Simmons,

‘’David O might get snaps at end, maybe Lesaine.

Jobity had been playing 3 Tech on the 3 man front.
I'm going to guess we will see a fair amount of Xavier Miles at 6'-3" and 310 lbs. Pre season, he seems more ready to go than I thought he would be as a true frosh. Nwokocha will get some PT as well.

In the 3 Tech on the 3 man front i'm not sure who takes on that. I'd guess that would be Hastings now, or maybe Perry?

I'm going to guess we will see a fair amount of Xavier Miles at 6'-3" and 310 lbs. Pre season, he seems more ready to go than I thought he would be as a true frosh. Nwokocha will get some PT as well.

In the 3 Tech on the 3 man front i'm not sure who takes on that. I'd guess that would be Hastings now, or maybe Perry?

Could be Simmons or EFC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom