Injury Report | Syracusefan.com

Injury Report

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
LQA, Willis and Bellamy all got dinged up but returned.

Malachi James came out for warmups, but ran back to the locker room and watched the game in sweats.

LQA, Willis and Bellamy all got dinged up but returned.

Malachi James came out for warmups, but ran back to the locker room and watched the game in sweats.
Perry got some snaps as did JRS. I’m guessing Barnes didn’t make the trip.

I think we are okay holding him and wax out vs NCSt. Get the bye and get ready for Pitt

We got a bunch of favorable calls.
I agree. The refs made a number of calls that from the naked eye and the replays on the stadium scoreboards, appeared to be wrong. A number of calls were also clearly missed.

I don’t think they favored either team overall. They were equally incompetent with their blown calls.

I know there was a holding call on Reed that was just a routine block.

The chop block (second time we have had that called this season already), I have to see.

Diggs were clearly held on one of their touchdowns. Jacquez Jr was clearly held very early in the game.

The call when the UNLV player hit McCord in the helmet is going to get called every time. I don’t understand why he wasn’t ejected. I think some refs make the call based on what they thought the intention was of the player but that doesn’t matter. Only saw that live and on one replay, and the cameraman blew the shot and you could only see half of the helmets clashing together.

The unsportsmanlike conduct when the UNLV player threw LeQuint to the ground is going to get called every time.

The only call I saw real time that favored Syracuse and was clearly questionable was the facemask on McCord. I saw his helmet get jerked back as a couple UNLV defenders collapsed the pocket and knew it was going to be called a face mask before the refs announced what the penalty was. But the one replay they showed on the scoreboard was from a different angle and you could not see what I saw (or apparently what the refs saw).

It is a tough job being a football official. A lot happens very quickly and calls are going to be missed. Just thought there were more than you generally get in a football game. ACC refs. I guess that checks out based on what I have seen so far this year.

I agree. The refs made a number of calls that from the naked eye and the replays on the stadium scoreboards, appeared to be wrong. A number of calls were also clearly missed.

I don’t think they favored either team overall. They were equally incompetent with their blown calls.

The chop block (second time we have had that called this season already), I have to see.

Diggs were clearly held on one of their touchdowns. Jacquez Jr was clearly held very early in the game.

The call when the UNLV player hit McCord in the helmet is going to get called every time. I don’t understand why he wasn’t ejected. I think some refs make the call based on what they thought the intention was of the player but that doesn’t matter. Only saw that live and on one replay, and the cameraman blew the shot and you could only see half of the helmets clashing together.

The unsportsmanlike conduct when the UNLV player threw LeQuint to the ground is going to get called every time.

The only call I saw real time that favored Syracuse and was clearly questionable was the facemask on McCord. I saw his helmet get jerked back as a couple UNLV defenders collapsed the pocket and knew it was going to be called a face mask before the refs announced what the penalty was. But the one replay they showed on the scoreboard was from a different angle and you could not see what I saw (or apparently what the refs saw).

It is a tough job being a football official. A lot happens very quickly and calls are going to be missed. Just thought there were more than you generally get in a football game. ACC refs. I guess that checks out based on what I have seen so far this year.
I thought the chop block was a bad call.

The helmet to helmet hit on McCord made his head snap back. A miracle he wasn't seriously injured. I don't understand why the UNLV player wasn't tossed.

I don’t think any of the calls, other than the PI on UNLV on the goaline were bad. They weren’t phantom, but the ref could have swallowed their whistles and judgment calls. It was nice to be on the otherside.

Agree big time hold on the UNVL td after tackling stonehouse. Held Diggs the whole time.

Do need to take out the low block if there is any chance another OL will engage. The guard did throw out his arm and make contact. Just can’t do it in that spot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom