Injurys? | Syracusefan.com

Injurys?

Janner

Starter
Was wondering if there was an injury report issued yet after the game? Can't remember when they release that information. Thanks. LGO!

Was wondering if there was an injury report issued yet after the game? Can't remember when they release that information. Thanks. LGO!
Specifically Rishard Anderson. Did he come back in?

Anderson either broke something or dislocated something on his arm or hand... Right arm I beleive... Quick camera shot showed trainer either setting it or pulling something back into place... Looke dpainful... My guess he's out for 4 to 6... Still not sure what happened to Thomas... But coming back was a good sign... Did Kobena get hurt... I was perplexed why PTG started returning kicks... Thought Kobena was going to take one to the house...

it would likely be a dislocation...Trainers would not be setting a broken bone. Worst case scenario I would think he would be back for USC

SU tends to be really protective of all injury related information. As they should be..

Anderson was back on the sidelines after halftime with a big wrap on his thumb. He was still in uniform so I assume he could have gone back in if Lyn went down and they really needed him.

PTG returned one kick off after Kob muffed a kick off. The KO after PTG fielded it, Kob was back returning KO's. Kob took over from Graham who muffed a few.

Thanks all for the updates, anderson injury was my biggest fear. Hope he's good to go for Toledo at latest

Dislocation of a finger or thumb wouldn't keep him out 4 to 6 weeks, get a protective cast around that thing, back in 2-3 weeks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom