Intentional Snub of Boeheim? | Syracusefan.com

Intentional Snub of Boeheim?

Col. Bleep

All American
The new publisher as of Jan ‘19 is a Cuse grad. Hoping that will help in the future.

It's actually kind of funny but maybe the NY Post was short of space and couldn't fit in the 4th guy's name.

(Mike) "Anderson, the uncle of former Missouri star and current Nets forward DeMarre Carroll, is one of only four current Division I coaches with at least 15 years of experience who has never endured a sub-.500 season, joining Roy Williams, Tom Izzo and Mark Few."

https://nypost.com/2019/04/19/mike-andersons-st-johns-introduction-included-two-important-guests/

It says he is "1 of 4" and lists 3, meaning Anderson is the 4th. I think they are not including Boeheim because of the wins he had to vacate, "technically" making them seasons in which he didn't finish above .500.

It's actually kind of funny but maybe the NY Post was short of space and couldn't fit in the 4th guy's name.

(Mike) "Anderson, the uncle of former Missouri star and current Nets forward DeMarre Carroll, is one of only four current Division I coaches with at least 15 years of experience who has never endured a sub-.500 season, joining Roy Williams, Tom Izzo and Mark Few."

https://nypost.com/2019/04/19/mike-andersons-st-johns-introduction-included-two-important-guests/

Well they might be including the vacated wins, which would technically make it true - but very very stupid

I think the NCAA says we were 0-3 in 2011-12.

It says he is "1 of 4" and lists 3, meaning Anderson is the 4th. I think they are not including Boeheim because of the wins he had to vacate, "technically" making them seasons in which he didn't finish above .500.
Good point.
Probably right.
Just shows how silly the concept of "vacated wins" is as a punishment.

Umm, he would be the 4th in that sentence.

lol they crush Trump every day. Extremist is a bit of a stretch.
The NY Post loves Trump. It’s an a Murdoch rag. It’s the Daily News that rails against Trump every day.

The NY Post is horrible. Extremist right wing rag.

NY Post has the best Sports section in the city. We're getting in a tizzy over a perceived slight? My God.