Interesting 90s Cuse Football Recruiting recap site | Syracusefan.com

Interesting 90s Cuse Football Recruiting recap site

Jeesh. Remember when the internet looked like this? Brings back memories.

Ah, Idris Price.

Interesting that not much love was given to Freeney.

Anyone care to refresh my memory regarding Jon Murphy? The recap said this:

Jon Murphy left, came back and left again in a story that had so many twists and turns you would swear it was fiction

Ah, Idris Price.

Jon Murphy left, came back and left again in a story that had so many twists and turns you would swear it was fiction
Murphy was a talented prospect out of Pennsylvania. My memory is that he got cold feet after the first day of preseason practice and drove back home.

His parents convinced him to give it another try and he did, but he headed back south shortly afterwards.

Last I remember, his plan was to become an FBi officer. What a shame. He had a lot of talent.

Ah, Idris Price.

Same with Jermaine Stafford ... Did he end up at Michigan State?

Is The Mole that posts here The Mole that posted the article?

Murphy was a talented prospect out of Pennsylvania. My memory is that he got cold feet after the first day of preseason practice and drove back home.

His parents convinced him to give it another try and he did, but he headed back south shortly afterwards.

Last I remember, his plan was to become an FBi officer. What a shame. He had a lot of talent.

I think the CTE stuff now helps to make better sense of those scratch your head type decisions 20-some years ago like Murphy leaving his first camp.

If I recall correctly, Murphy ended up having a short professional MMA career

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom