Interesting Blog | Syracusefan.com

Interesting Blog

Flacusian

All Conference
Came upon this Blog entitled "Searching for Billy Edelin" Apparently this guy has set up a meet and greet with Billy in the near future. It may actually shed some light on the much speculated upon sudden end to Billy's collegiate career. Link;
http://www.searchingforbillyedelin.com/

Came upon this Blog entitled "Searching for Billy Edelin" Apparently this guy has set up a meet and greet with Billy in the near future. It may actually shed some light on the much speculated upon sudden end to Billy's collegiate career. Link;
http://www.searchingforbillyedelin.com/
I see Billy walking in the city streets every day around lunch time.

I work with a dude thats good friends with him... he's still in the area.

I bump into him on occasion. Last I saw him he was working at the boys and girls club I think.

He was a terrific talent in my opinion. If "ifs and buts" were beers and nuts we'd be having one hell of a party.

I thought I saw him about five years ago at a Popeye's on Georgia Avenue in DC. I had so many questions for him, but he left before my order came up.

He's the biggest what-if in recent SU history. If he kept himself together, I think we would've been a Final Four team in 2004 (no five-seed in UConn's bracket) and 2005 (no explanation needed) and wouldn't have been such a terrible team in 2006.

It's funny, I came across that blog a few years ago and if I remember correctly, one of its writers is a Syracuse fan. That fan must not visit syracusefan.com very often because people occasionally post Edelin sightings here, much like a few people already have in this thread. I always felt like sending the guys who run that blog a message saying, "He lives in the Syracuse area."

That blog is very good, but despite its name, it isn't Syracuse-centric. It's national in scope, but I recommend it.