Interesting game tonight | Syracusefan.com

Interesting game tonight

Swanigan is really polished in the paint for a PF. He's a beast. Reynolds is a beast too. Purdue seems to always have a couple of huge skilled big guys. Both Swanigan and Haas are nice.

America East showing well tonight.

UVM playing tough at Providence despite shooting poorly, now at 34-28 at the half.
New Hampshire beating Temple 30-24 at the half.
Albany down 2 at the half.

Villa is good, but they go 63, 63, 66, 66, 69. Very small team, but very good. Would be great to see SU match up with them

Villa is good, but they go 63, 63, 66, 66, 69. Very small team, but very good. Would be great to see SU match up with them

True. Tell that to UNC though. Tonight they made it difficult for Haas until recently. They swarm and front the post relentlessly, You need to have really good post players to really do damage. I don't think Coleman and Chukwu can hurt them. Haas and Swanigan are awesome.

True. Tell that to UNC though. Tonight they made it difficult for Haas until recently. They swarm and front the post relentlessly, You need to have really good post players to really do damage. I don't think Coleman and Chukwu can hurt them. Haas and Swanigan are awesome.

Last year Purdue had 7 footer AJ Hammons along with Haas and Swanigan. Talk about a front line.

Ochefu was 6 11 250. Hass and swanigan tough for them. But they still came up with great win on road

Last year Purdue had 7 footer AJ Hammonds along with Haas and Swanigan. Talk about a front line.

Yup! If they get better guards then those guys would be near unstoppable. They will be really solid all year, imo.

Ochefu was 6 11 250. Hass and swanigan tough for them. But they still came up with great win on road

True re: Ochefu although I think he fouled out late 2H of that title game. Lack of size just doesn't bother those guys. Impressive.

This Purdue/Nova game is awesome. High level.
Watching the replay now. Wow. The crowd is awesome. What a game!
First thing I see is a kid name Spike hit a three and they start talking about Michigan vs Loisville championship that should have been ours!!!!
Anyway, yeh, Swanigan is a beast. Nova being helped by some cheap foul calls on the Purdue bigs but otherwise a very exciting back and forth game with great intensity. College basketball baby!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom