Interesting (perhaps irrelevant) Note about Staff | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Interesting (perhaps irrelevant) Note about Staff

There’s currently a huge hole in the middle in 23-24.
Hima is really big and really long. He's going to be able to do what we need centers to do, especially after a year in the system.

We'll have Hima/Carey/unknown freshman or unknown transfer/Hima/Carey in the middle, depending on how confident the coaches are of the incumbents.

Either way we'll at least have a really big and tall and tall and skinny, but freakishly athletic one-two punch in the middle.

He has a house in Skan ?

not sure if this is sarcastic or not - but they just purchased a few weeks ago. there is a thread to it. some sleuth work because he purchased in an LLC but with about 3 min of research its pretty obvious.

Jesse just might not be gone after this season.

Keanu Reeves GIF

That would be an insanely shocking awesome development.

So - in typical Cuse fan fandom, I’m going to choose to read this as:
He’s going to be gone before this season. :p
(which makes your statement ironically true)

Jesse just might not be gone after this season.
That would be huge if it happens. I thought for sure he was gone after he posted a picture on instagram the other day entitled "Last ride". I could see people telling him he could use another year to get stronger and more physical, and/or maybe he wants to be part of a team that has a chance to do something special.

That would be huge if it happens. I thought for sure he was gone after he posted a picture on instagram the other day entitled "Last ride". I could see people telling him he could use another year to get stronger and more physical, and/or maybe he wants to be part of a team that has a chance to do something special.
Not sure if he still wants to do medical school so not

We're knocking on the door. We just need to keep our 2022 guys happy and hope Adam can find a 5-star to plug in. I could see it happening.

Agree that Mintz could very well be a 2-year guy who dominates. I'm 95% sure Joe and Jesse will leave. No idea on Symir but I could definitely see him staying. Maybe I'm crazy, but I have a feeling each of the 6 freshmen will pan out. Maliq and Peter Carey were the biggest question marks, and apparently Maliq might start as a freshman, and all reports indicate Carey is not only freakishly athletic, but he's also skilled. We have every position covered next year with really good options, and we have the possibility of Adam getting a star. There's a lot to look forward to.
Numbers say they won’t, or at least not at Syracuse in the end.

Hima is really big and really long. He's going to be able to do what we need centers to do, especially after a year in the system.

We'll have Hima/Carey/unknown freshman or unknown transfer/Hima/Carey in the middle, depending on how confident the coaches are of the incumbents.

Either way we'll at least have a really big and tall and tall and skinny, but freakishly athletic one-two punch in the middle.
Use five fouls?

Numbers say they won’t, or at least not at Syracuse in the end.
Agreed, transfering is my biggest concern. I feel like 1-2 will leave after this year. This group has great camaraderie so I hope they find a way to mostly stick together.

Hima isn't going to fool anyone for being Arinze but sure looks solid enough to compete with more physical guys down low.

Didn't see if anyone had to say anything on how he looked
Saw him Friday thought he was a little stiff and slow to react. He's going to need to learn to anticipate and not react to play the middle of the zone effectively.

Nah he posted on IG his last ride
I’m not saying he is staying by any means i have any info nor am trying to but you’re reading wayyyy to much into that IMHO. The amount of players who have said or posted “last ride” or some sorts in any sport only to end up being back is more Common than one realizes, especially college basketball and football players, combat sports fighters , etc.

I’m not saying he is staying by any means i have any info nor am trying to but you’re reading wayyyy to much into that IMHO. The amount of players who have said or posted “last ride” or some sorts in any sport only to end up being back is more Common than one realizes, especially college basketball and football players, combat sports fighters , etc.
he said Last ride #senioryear
what else more do you need to read into or about? He'll be 23 in March.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom