Interesting Quote | Syracusefan.com

Interesting Quote

crales44

Starter
From a recruit update on one of the pay sites. Talking about how he was going to be on campus this past weekend but...

"They were going to have a junior day but it fell through. They weren't going to have enough coaches there so they canceled it but I'll be there in April."

Not enough coaches there? Any ideas where they would be?

From a recruit update on one of the pay sites. Talking about how he was going to be on campus this past weekend but...

"They were going to have a junior day but it fell through. They weren't going to have enough coaches there so they canceled it but I'll be there in April."

Spring break? Daytona beach?

Smh...

To be positive, they are probably on the road recruiting, and speaking at clinics. They have to do the clinics because it helps build relationships, which is what recruiting is all about.

To be positive, they are probably on the road recruiting, and speaking at clinics. They have to do the clinics because it helps build relationships, which is what recruiting is all about.

They aren't recruiting, off-campus recruiting is not permitted right now.

Agree with you on clinics, they are very important. However, it's important for every school and most have found time to already hold a junior day. The fact that the staff is telling recruits the junior day "fell through" is very, very alarming.

Montreal, at the strip clubs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom