Interesting stat | Syracusefan.com

Interesting stat

Jack Hall

All Conference
Prob doesnt mean anything but we are undefeated in games Roberson plays in first half and gives CJ and or Grant a blow. All three losses he did not play in first half.

Prob doesnt mean anything but we are undefeated in games Roberson plays in first half and gives CJ and or Grant a blow. All three losses he did not play in first half.
You mean we lost games at Duke and at Virginia. Wow. Yes we needed Roberson in those games to turn them around. The B.C. game had nothing to do with Roberson playing or not playing.

You mean we lost games at Duke and at Virginia. Wow. Yes we needed Roberson in those games to turn them around. The B.C. game had nothing to do with Roberson playing or not playing.
As i said prob means nothing. You can dissect it any way you want

And how do you know in bc game? What i saw is we were up 13 and then we got steamrolled at end of game. Ie fatigue may have been a factor at end. Maybe CJ and Grant needed a blow. Does Lebron get a major blow before crunch time? As i said you can dissect it any way you choose. Its up to JB

And how do you know in bc game? What i saw is we were up 13 and then we got steamrolled at end of game. Ie fatigue may have been a factor at end. Maybe CJ and Grant needed a blow. Does Lebron get a major blow before crunch time? As i said you can dissect it any way you choose. Its up to JB
Every time I see roberson play, the team plays worse. If Roberson had been in the game I doubt we would have been up 13. I think he will play well down the road. Not just now.

Gbinije will be our backup forward in march
Maybe so but he looked lost on both ends in second half last night. Hes been playing mostly guard. But pretty clearly JB trusts MG over TR.

Every time I see roberson play, the team plays worse. If Roberson had been in the game I doubt we would have been up 13. I think he will play well down the road. Not just now.
I see a slight dropoff yes, but i will take it if CJ and Grant can have fresh legs at end. JB said it hi self after NCSt game, CJ didnt have his legs on his jumper. Has anything changed since then ? Other than our undefeated record i mean

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom