Interesting tidbit on FL recruits | Syracusefan.com

Interesting tidbit on FL recruits

atcar

Scout Team
I don't know if anyone else caught this on a sports ticker tonite. Only one of the top ten 2017 FL recruits committed to an in state school.

and still 70% of their classes are florida kids.. it helps when the 11-20 kids are still top 300 recruits.

and still 70% of their classes are florida kids.. it helps when the 11-20 kids are still top 300 recruits.
Good point. Geez Top 300 ends at #20 in FL? :)

Yup. Look at Georgia. 18 top 300 commits. 14 of them are from the state of Georgia alone.

Yup. Look at Georgia. 18 top 300 commits. 14 of them are from the state of Georgia alone.
Kirby Smart is a Saban clone who probably offers benefits on the same level as 'Bama does. It will be interesting to see how these poor kids line up rides that most here only dream of.

Kirby Smart is a Saban clone who probably offers benefits on the same level as 'Bama does. It will be interesting to see how these poor kids line up rides that most here only dream of.

It will be interesting to watch Kirby. When Richt was at Georgia, I always thought there was at least one SEC coach who came close to following the rules.

47 of ESPN's top 300 are from Florida.

I'll take the bottom 22-24 any day from that list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom