Interesting | Syracusefan.com

Interesting

qdawgg

Night Biking Enthusiast
Bees I know you asked not to post anything negative about the ex-gf. I don't think this is negative but if you do you can delete it (I guess you already knew you could delete it though :))

--> For those who ever watched the "people online" thing on the ex-gf board, over the last few weeks or so it seemed like the amount of people online was crazy low - many times in the low 200's. Now all of a sudden after the official switch, the numbers are showing a consistent 800 + everytime I look.

Bees I know you asked not to post anything negative about the ex-gf. I don't think this is negative but if you do you can delete it (I guess you already knew you could delete it though :))

--> For those who ever watched the "people online" thing on the ex-gf board, over the last few weeks or so it seemed like the amount of people online was crazy low - many times in the low 200's. Now all of a sudden after the official switch, the numbers are showing a consistent 800 + everytime I look.

It is based upon a setting on the board. That setting was probably opened to something crazy like days. So it is showing everyone online over the last X days versus something like 4 hours.

Makes sense, seemed odd at the time.