interesting | Syracusefan.com

interesting

dasher

Living Legend
ohio state is 9th and 12th in the big 10 (12) in 3 pt shots made and 3 pt %.

No one we play the rest of the way will shoot the 3 like Wisconsin. I'm very confident tonight. GO ORANGE!

Beasts on the glass though. Zone is gonna be packed in tonight.

Can't let them play volleyball on the offensive boards. Limit them to one shot, and get out on Buford / Thomas / Craft / Smith to contest threes.

Let's Go Orange!!!

We will need men rebounding tonight, no tapping it around. Will need strong hands from Baye, strong will from James, strong effort from KJo, and strong help from the guards.

I think at this point, as much as we'd like to do a good job on the defensive glass, it isn't going to happen. We're going to need to win in spite of that, which considering we've done it all year, isn't the end of the world.

KState is probably a better OReb team than OSU, and they murdered us even without Samuels; thankfully for us, they didn't have much on offense, OSU does.

I think we should sacrifice transition at points tonight and send all 5 players to the glass; no leaking out.

I think at this point, as much as we'd like to do a good job on the defensive glass, it isn't going to happen. We're going to need to win in spite of that, which considering we've done it all year, isn't the end of the world.
We haven't a seen big man near as good as Sullinger; Gates is around that area, but not nearly as talented.

Thankfully, OSU plays Thomas as the 4 often and if he's gonna be floating around the zone it might only be Sully downlow to get the board.

JB said it best a few weeks ago on his call in show. With this group of personnel, we're never going to be a dominant rebounding team, so there's no point wishing for that to happen. But we CAN be better--and 4-5 rebounds over the course of a game can make a big difference.

As a TEAM, we NEED to do better. Everyone's responsibility. I completely agree with the poster above that we'll need everyone--Durty, CJ, Kris, Triche, Dion, etc. to chip in tonight.

Let's Go Orange!!!

Agreed, we are what we are, and it ain't a good rebounding team.

But it's OK, we can make up for it by just not totally getting dominated, and by creating turnovers. That'll keep the number of possessions even, then we just need to hit shots.

As it is most of the time with SU, it's about our O.

JB said it best a few weeks ago on his call in show. With this group of personnel, we're never going to be a dominant rebounding team, so there's no point wishing for that to happen. But we CAN be better--and 4-5 rebounds over the course of a game can make a big difference.

As a team, we need to do better. I completely agree with the poster above that we'll need everyone--Durty, CJ, Kris, Triche, Dion, etc. to chip in tonight.

Let's Go Orange!!!

Yup, hopefully we just fight inside, limit easy put-backs, and KJo mixes it up a bit and grabs some boards.

As a TEAM, we NEED to do better. Everyone's responsibility. I completely agree with the poster above that we'll need everyone--Durty, CJ, Kris, Triche, Dion, etc. to chip in tonight.

Let's Go Orange!!!

Sure, and we could very well play a one possession game tonight where even one extra defensive rebound could win it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom