International Viewing | Syracusefan.com

International Viewing

OrangeTown

Starter
Anyone know of an easy way to be able to stream my YouTubeTV in Mexico? Any reliable free VPNs that you can vouch for? Thanks in advance.

Gonna bump this one time in hopes of watching the FSU game.
I don’t believe it will work. I tried it in Costa Rica with my VPN. The VPN changes the IP address but YouTube TV still knows your location due to your cellphone or iPad. It makes you share your location to use the app. So even though you fool the app with the IP (VPN) your cellphone is mandated to show your real location via gps and shows you are out of the country. YouTube tv only works within the US. I think you can get ESPN to work. But not YouTube tv

I did do a quick google to make sure nothing changed. Looks like there is a way to spoof your GPS. Never tried it. But here is the link.

I don’t believe it will work. I tried it in Costa Rica with my VPN. The VPN changes the IP address but YouTube TV still knows your location due to your cellphone or iPad. It makes you share your location to use the app. So even though you fool the app with the IP (VPN) your cellphone is mandated to show your real location via gps and shows you are out of the country. YouTube tv only works within the US. I think you can get ESPN to work. But not YouTube tv

I did do a quick google to make sure nothing changed. Looks like there is a way to spoof your GPS. Never tried it. But here is the link.

Do you have to use the app, or can you watch this "YoutubeTV" on a desktop?

If so, you used to be able to switch to Desktop "mode" on your mobile browser in Chrome, and bypass things that way and the VPN would work. At least for me. That was a couple years ago though, and not for YouTube TV.

This is not a free solution, but I have had success with Bitdefender VPN and a combination of YoutubeTV and Watch ESPN. I can't speak to Mexico, but this solution has worked (with some difficulty) while watching in Canada. Granted, YoutubeTV does not work but the games can typically be accessed on Watch ESPN by selecting Youtube TV as your service provider and watching the game on Watch ESPN. You also might need to use the VPN to change your local area in order to avoid local blackouts. Good luck - hope this helps!

Do you have to use the app, or can you watch this "YoutubeTV" on a desktop?

If so, you used to be able to switch to Desktop "mode" on your mobile browser in Chrome, and bypass things that way and the VPN would work. At least for me. That was a couple years ago though, and not for YouTube TV.
Hmmm, I believe I only used the app but I can’t be sure. But if I’m not mistaken you always need to share GPS location to watch YouTube TV. That is also to get the proper local channels and for programming.

Not 100% sure, can only speak to the Costa Rica experience.

Doesn’t somebody post an illegal stream in most of the game threads? I’d just go with that, honestly. Don’t click any pop-ups and you should be fine.

Get a subscription to drogon.tv or find a stream on sportsurge but like others said, you have to battle against the inevitable pop ups.

When I was in the Philippines I used my buddy's dish account and used NordVPN and I never had a problem. I hooked my laptop up to the TV and was able to watch it like normal. Also did this for WWE as my wife loves it and got her family hooked on it while we were there.

Doesn’t somebody post an illegal stream in most of the game threads? I’d just go with that, honestly. Don’t click any pop-ups and you should be fine.
Hasn’t been a lot of that type of post lately.

I am surprised any of the apps still allow vpn to work when being accessed considering how much they want to stop the stealing of stuff. so far only the gambling sites have really locked it down,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom