Interview with 2014 5-star prospect Chris McCullough | Syracusefan.com

Interview with 2014 5-star prospect Chris McCullough

Nice job Bleeds. You are a man of
your word regarding providing us interviews lol.

I for one appreciate all the work you are putting in. You provided us diehards with lots of good information thus far.

Another good article. Thanks. Keep this up and I'll have to bookmark you ! Nice job on your site design, too. Looks very sharp. Keep up the good work .

Another good article. Thanks. Keep this up and I'll have to bookmark you ! Nice job on your site design, too. Looks very sharp. Keep up the good work .
Thanks appreciate it. I hope you do bookmark the site! And tell some friends! The more traffic we get the more things we can do.

BleedsOrange44, another younger guy I'd like to see interviewed is Wayne Selden...6-5, 200lb shooting guard, plays on same BABC AAU team as Noel and Goodluck...only a 2014 recruit, he's got some explosion to the hoop and I would love to know how he feels about the Cuse.

great job with the site so far!

BleedsOrange44, another younger guy I'd like to see interviewed is Wayne Selden...6-5, 200lb shooting guard, plays on same BABC AAU team as Noel and Goodluck...only a 2014 recruit, he's got some explosion to the hoop and I would love to know how he feels about the Cuse.

I'm efforting him, but I don't know how much interest there is with SU but I'll find out if he responds.

I do, however, have interviews finished with Isaiah Whitehead, BeeJay Anya, and Nerlens Noel. Those should be up within the next couple of weeks.

How do you conduct the interviews? Phone call, text, email?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom