Iona Prediction Thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Iona Prediction Thread...

Doug Marrone 73
Kyle Flood 56

My mom has surgery for uterine cancer Tuesday so I probably won't be able to watch this one live - and it's obviously not a priority. So I'll need you guys to bring this one home without me.

Mom's surgery went well. Doctor did say tumor was fairly large. Will take a week or so for lymph nodes to come back but doctor did say he expected follow-up treatment (chemo and/or radiation) would be needed. I could see Mom's heart sink when Dad and I told her that. She really wanted to avoid that after seeing what my dad went through a couple years ago. But she's a strong lady and will get through it.

Didn't see a second of the game. Glad we won! May watch the replay tomorrow night. Exhausted right now. Long day.

Mom's surgery went well. Doctor did say tumor was fairly large. Will take a week or so for lymph nodes to come back but doctor did say he expected follow-up treatment (chemo and/or radiation) would be needed. I could see Mom's heart sink when Dad and I told her that. She really wanted to avoid that after seeing what my dad went through a couple years ago. But she's a strong lady and will get through it.

Didn't see a second of the game. Glad we won! May watch the replay tomorrow night. Exhausted right now. Long day.
Glad to hear all went well. Stay strong for her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom