Iowa destroyed Hampton 90 - 56 | Syracusefan.com

Iowa destroyed Hampton 90 - 56

AlaskaSU

Build a dorm, burn the locker rm. upgrade the dome
On paper, Hampton has decent size and sounded more competitive, but now it looks like another tune-up game.

Right now we're tied with them, 0-0.

Iowa shot almost 48% FG and almost 43% from 3PT range (9 x 3pters). They also out rebounded Hampton 48-32 and played full court pressure defense for most of the game against Hampton. They seem to rebound very well and have shooters. I felt that Iowa really took Hampton out of their game plan - just a bad matchup for Hampton from what I saw.

We've been out rebounding our opponents and we should do the same against Hampton and our Zone will keep their offense in check. I'll guess that we win pretty comfortably but our shooters need to hit their shots so Rak & McC can do their work inside.

Looking forward to seeing how the team performs, especially the young'uns.

Hampton goes 5'11", 6'2", 6'8", 6'8" and 6'10". Blue Ribbon picks them second for their directional conference, the Mid-Eastern Atlantic Conf.

Will be interested to see if the young guys can keep it going (Patterson, McCullough, BJ). Also, thought that Joseph was not on his A game last time out, let's see how he rebounds (no pun intended).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom