IPF Groundbreaking - September 15, 2013 | Syracusefan.com

IPF Groundbreaking - September 15, 2013

Oh my, what will I wear? Is white still apropriate after Labor Day?

Great Day! Another step in the right direction!

Be there at 10:30 am.

I feel like this is a trick on the 11th hole after hours and the sprinklers are going to turn on and get us...

tmb_1930_480.jpg

10:30 Groundbreaking.

4:25 Manning Bowl.

The 15th will almost be as good a birthday as JarheadJim is having today.

Be there at 10:30 am.
Great news. I wonder why they scheduled it for a Sunday morning? Wouldn't it make more sense to do it on a game day Saturday, when the maximum number of friends of the program would be in town and near the campus?

Minor quibble. Great to see this important milestone happening. It is a major symbol of SU's commitment to its football program.

Great news. I wonder why they scheduled it for a Sunday morning? Wouldn't it make more sense to do it on a game day Saturday, when the maximum number of friends of the program would be in town and near the campus?

Minor quibble. Great to see this important milestone happening. It is a major symbol of SU's commitment to its football program.

Saturday is a Jewish Holiday, Yom Kippur.

Better work fast. According to opposing recruiters and the media SU should have 5 feet of snow by mid october.

A big plus is that we'll have something tangible to show recruits along with the mock ups.

I also heard today that the hope is for the IPF to be completed for spring ball, although that seems aggressive to me.

OH GREAT...so once again no students will show up :confused:
You really think students would show up for a groundbreaking? Especially on a Saturday morning. Can't even get them to show up for a noon game.

You really think students would show up for a groundbreaking? Especially on a Saturday morning. Can't even get them to show up for a noon game.
that was the joke of course...

I also heard today that the hope is for the IPF to be completed for spring ball, although that seems aggressive to me.
most of these IPF seem to take 5-6 months.. how much can they get done without messing with the teams in that location

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom