Is a legit top 25 forming? | Syracusefan.com

Is a legit top 25 forming?

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
As of now, the top 25 teams are 25-4 this week, and 2 of those losses are by Memphis. (Note - if two ranked teams faced each other, the record is based on the higher ranked team).

This is very high for conference play in any season.. Could be an anomaly. But if the top 25 starts to strengthen and loses less to the middle of the pack teams in conference, this will weaken the bubble a bit.

We have beaten mediocre teams by a few points, with the games in doubt. Hardly a juggernaut.
Everyone stinks this year.
We just need to get into the tourney. There may be multiple 7/10 winners playing 15 seeds this year. Just get in, and hope that MTSU is your Cinderella

Don’t care. I’m enjoying this team now and every individual game!

Did you, or the people that are liking your comment, read my first post? I admit that part of the problem is that the title can be read in a few ways. But not my post. So I owe it to people to make it clear.

THIS TOPIC HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SYRACUSE BEING IN THE TOP 25. I

Did you, or the people that are liking your comment, read my first post? I admit that part of the problem is that the title can be read in a few ways. But not my post. So I owe it to people to make it clear.

THIS TOPIC HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SYRACUSE BEING IN THE TOP 25.

So, what you're saying is, we should be in the polls next when they come out? 25-20 range???????

After all the upsets there was due to be a week with less of them.

look at the flip side while we have pittered away leads we still have had 10+ leads in almost every ACC game, finish them a bit better from the 10 Min mark and we would have had pretty solid wins. 6-3 could have been 8-1 and being worse than 6-3 after blowing leads in those 2 home games would have really hurt,

THIS TOPIC HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SYRACUSE BEING IN THE TOP 25. I
I did read it and totally get it but I was on a Cuse high and was expressing my feelings. The other conjectures don’t matter to me right now. This team is fun to watch. That’s good enough for me right now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom