Is anyone in the know really surprised about Ryan | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Is anyone in the know really surprised about Ryan

I'm not an NFL analyst and have no experience coaching football but to me Ryan is 10 times better than Geno Smith.

Yeah - that's been proven on the field as well.

All the recent pr0-Nassib hype essentially fizzled when Bills/Marrone took Manuel at 16.

Fair or not, it was likely viewed by other coaches/GMs as a vote of no confidence from Marrone and co. on Ryan... it let the air out of his balloon and he fell back down to earth.

Is what it is... The bad news is he will have a much more humble paycheck wherever he lands.

The good news is he didn't go to Buffalo or the Jets... both QB death camps... And in the bigger scheme of things, that's a good thing.

Many of us took heat when we questioned Ryan going in the first round. Im on record saying i thought 4th or 5th. Ryan did a great job for us and was a great leader. He is not a great QB. I have said time and again that he is a thrower not a passer. Ryan has made the best of his talents. Lets hope he gets drafted tomorrow and goes to a team that allows him to continue to grow.

Hey...aren't you the exact same guy who "guaranteed" the Charlie Loeb would be the next starting QB?

Hey...aren't you the exact same guy who "guaranteed" the Charlie Loeb would be the next starting QB?
Not a guarantee but close. Hey this is not an argument. I simply stated that Ryan would go between the second and fifth round. Post was mid March. This board is all about opinions i see no reason why everyone gets thier underwear in a knot

Not a guarantee but close. Hey this is not an argument. I simply stated that Ryan would go between the second and fifth round. Post was mid March. This board is all about opinions i see no reason why everyone gets thier underwear in a knot

No knots here, don't even wear underwear. Just wondering if you were the Loeb guy. You know, as a frame of reference for your "opinions."

No knots here, don't even wear underwear. Just wondering if you were the Loeb guy. You know, as a frame of reference for your "opinions."
Yes thread was something like Is there any doubt that Charlie starts. Many of my post are to drive discussion. I was pretty sure that Charlie would get the call and laid out my reasons. It is simply an opinion. Sometimes i will get factual information and will do my best to post that if i feel it will not hurt the program or upset the source. This forum is fun full of diverse opinions and views which what it should be. My opinion of Ryan and Charlie is simply that my opinion.

Reactions: 007

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom