Is anyone watching the TBT Ohio State alumni game and remembering why they hate Aaron Craft | Syracusefan.com

Is anyone watching the TBT Ohio State alumni game and remembering why they hate Aaron Craft

A Devo Craft match up could be put on pay for view. It would be must watch tv
Mostly because Devo would turn Craft's underpants inside out.

(And if Craft ever made the mistake of trying to give Devo "the business" all it would take is a glare from Devo to let Craft know "who's boss"

Mostly because Devo would turn Craft's underpants inside out.

(And if Craft ever made the mistake of trying to give Devo "the business" all it would take is a glare from Devo to let Craft know "who's boss"
Devo=Swag

I remember an SU-Rutgers game where I was fortunate enough to have uber seats where you could hear every word every player said. Devo and douby were going up against each other and douby had like 41 and devo 20 something. We won in OT when roberts hit a 3. But devo and douby spent the whole game cussing at each other, talking trash and talking about each other's mother. But when the game was over, you'd think they were best friends. Devo gave douby a lot of respect. That's the way devo played. Fire during the game and ice afterwards,

Last edited:
I remember an SU-Rutgers game where I was fortunate enough to have uber seats where you could hear every word every player said. Devo and douby were going up against each other and douby had like 41 and devo 20 something. We won in OT when Watkins hit a 3. But devo and douby spent the whole game cussing at each other, talking trash and talking about each other's mother. But when the game was over, you'd think they were best friends. Devo gave douby a lot of respect. That's the way devo played. Fire during the game and ice afterwards,

I believe that was Roberts that hit the 3.

Hopefully we see these guys in the title game and Triche gets a chance to run over one of their guys again for an and 1 instead of a charge.

Hopefully we see these guys in the title game and Triche gets a chance to run over one of their guys again for an and 1 instead of a charge.

I hope he flattens Mr. rosey cheeks like a pancake.

and his mom presented him with a mink coat after the game that he was wearing in the locker room interview.

I found this picture from his interview

1114198.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom