Is Bomani Jones related to Igor? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Is Bomani Jones related to Igor?

If Lydon returns, we will be dominant next year as long as we get a decent guard to transfer in. Book it!
So we're just a decent point guard from greatness...
200w.gif

The phony speaking style is like nails on a blackboard. kind of like Adam Schein. I really don't care what either one of these guys has to say. Painful to listen to them.

ESPN is apparently making a large cut in on-air talent again. We can only hope that Jones is one of the heads that get chopped...figuratively.
I think his contract is up in May.

Bomani Jones opinion for College bball shouldn't even be listened to. Somebody already alluded to the fact that he pays no attention to college bball and has admitted that over the air.

This thread should just be nuked just like any conversation Bomani is included in that involves sports, but isn't specifically about the NBA.

I would retort, your parents don't care about you, they named you Bomani. Yes, it is childish and mean, but I am feeling childish and mean right now.
Did you see some of his responses to people? Called them dorks, fat, etc.

Seems like a nice guy. Loves talking about the NBA. Will briefly tolerate talking about the NFL.

Has little to no interest (or knowledge) regarding anything else. It is hard to be a successful host of a national radio talk show when you are so limited in your knowledge of the subject matter.
I don't know. Cowherd has managed to make a pretty good career of only knowing NFL.

Are they doing that so they can find real talent like they used to. Have they realized that not every newspaper guy is a good TV guy. Oh wait, probably not. See 6pm sportcenter for evidence.

I don't know. Cowherd has managed to make a pretty good career of only knowing NFL.
If you can only know one sport, the NFL is probably the best one to know...

BTW, I miss igor and hope to see his return someday soon.

Bomani is an idiot and has very thin skin. You go right back at him about something and he'll try to troll you then block you.

Also, he's not a nice guy. He thinks he's the smartest guy on the planet when in reality, he knows next to nothing about 75% of the topics his viewers call him about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom