Is Braxton Key out? | Syracusefan.com

Is Braxton Key out?

20plus

2nd String
He is not 100 percent and banged his injury again last game but I wonder.

Line down to -6.5. I imagine he’s out.

he played last game, got hurt at the very end

This is one of my "KEYS TO VICTORY" each game! Yeeeees!

By my calculations we need one more VA player to go down with injury for a bit today at some point and we got a decent shot at putting one in the W column!

Kinda feel like Virginia’s 5 worst players would beat us 55-45 at this point.

This is one of my "KEYS TO VICTORY" each game! Yeeeees!

By my calculations we need one more VA player to go down with injury for a bit today at some point and we got a decent shot at putting one in the W column!
W as in whoopass?

Woukd like to see Goodine to get experience regardless of outcome. Need to start playing for next year. With Braswell out and maybe never returning think we pull Akoks redshirt even if he is not ready and get him minutes for next year readiness.

Woukd like to see Goodine to get experience regardless of outcome. Need to start playing for next year. With Braswell out and maybe never returning think we pull Akoks redshirt even if he is not ready and get him minutes for next year readiness.

Goodine had surgery for his broken nose last week, and he also had a cold. Tough to breathe when your nasal passages aren't passaging.

Hopefully he feels well enough to play this week.

Goodine had surgery for his broken nose last week, and he also had a cold. Tough to breathe when your nasal passages aren't passaging.

Hopefully he feels well enough to play this week.

It’s so weird how all our guys who barely play get hurt.

The last thing that directly mentioned his health on our board said he would play today. That was like Wed or Thu and I haven't seen anything since.

The last thing that directly mentioned his health on our board said he would play today. That was like Wed or Thu and I haven't seen anything since.

Either way we won’t be able to get a good shot, the game will be boring, and UVA will win.

Tony Bennett said on Wednesday that he expected Key to be fine for today.

Either way we won’t be able to get a good shot, the game will be boring, and UVA will win.
It's his non-shooting hand with the brace/cast/whatever they're calling it today. While it affected his shot in a small way, it affected his ball-handling and rebounding much more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom