Is Edsall an Actual Possibility? | Syracusefan.com

Is Edsall an Actual Possibility?

uconnphil16

Walk On
Been seeing a lot on this board about Edsall, and I'm wondering if this is simply fans joking with one another or if there's been any substantial discussion about the possibility of Edsall being the next Cuse coach? If so, I'm sorry.

uconnphil16 said:
Been seeing a lot on this board about Edsall, and I'm wondering if this is simply fans joking with one another or if there's been any substantial discussion about the possibility of Edsall being the next Cuse coach? If so, I'm sorry.

We're hearing he's the leading candidate at Rutgers.

Randy_Edsall.jpg

A buddy of mine went to MD and has some connections. Randy gets paid $2.7 million from Maryland this year but only if he doesn't get another HC job. So safe to say, he's not going anywhere.

The only time I see Edsall mentioned here is when he's dancing around the sidelines

Did you see your shadow, Phil? No? Back to sweepy time, you go.

Again, I got into the wrong job. Making seven figures but still having losing records.

I get it's tough with travel, job security, and crazy hours but wow...millionaire to coach football. Crazy stuff!

the same scum who took a different plane ride home than his team after a bowl game loss? never.

yes, but in fairness to Randy he only did that because he was flying right to Maryland to take that job and bail on Connecticut five seconds after their first BCS bowl game.

I really hope not.

no but I heard Bob Diaco was intrigued by the job tho

lol no. he's still a year or two away from leaving, and when he does I imagine it will be for a Big Ten team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom