Is Fox really serious with this McCarver crap? | Syracusefan.com

Is Fox really serious with this McCarver crap?

jekelish

Living Legend
"Hey, the World Series just ended. You know what people really want to see instead of the team and fans celebrating? A sappy tribute to Tim McCarver."

Good lord. McCarver is awful and has always been awful. Good thing we're taking attention away from the World Series to pay tribute to how crappy he is.

"Hey, the World Series just ended. You know what people really want to see instead of the team and fans celebrating? A sappy tribute to Tim McCarver."

Good lord. McCarver is awful and has always been awful. Good thing we're taking attention away from the World Series to pay tribute to how crappy he is.

Concur - they should have been blowing off fireworks to celebrate the moment! We're all free finally of his idiocy!

He was the absolute worst announcer in sports. When the Yanks were in the Series, I would turn off the sound and put on the radio. His epitaph - "I've fallen down and I can't shut up!"

I remember when he first started getting color guy exposure thinking...' jesus this guy never shuts up'.

I stopped listening to him (mute)... so...did he ever temper his propensity to say way too much?

I think McCarver is fine. At least he knows most of whats going on in the game. always like Jon miller as well.

My first calls if i was Fox would be to Smoltz or the Mayor Sean Casey.

On a separate note AJ Pierzynski was really good and informative in his broadcaster role.