Is Frank Howard on the Scoop Jardine career arc? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Is Frank Howard on the Scoop Jardine career arc?

Frank was fantastic against OOC competition last year before crumbling against ACC guards. I hope he doesn't repeat the decline this year but I will wait for the conference schedule to begin before I put him on the Scoop trajectory.

Scoop had philly swag.

Need frank to have some good games vs p5 comp like uconn and maryland. Build his confidence. Know he can execute.

He has the tools and size. Its all confidence now imo.

woah woah woah, UConn is not p5. they want to be, but they arent. :)

woah woah woah, UConn is not p5. they want to be, but they arent. :)

Yeah, it's fine to play a scrappy mid-major like UConn in the OOC, but hopefully they don't drag down our RPI & SOS too much...
:p

This would be an appropriate thread for recycling my daughter's picture of me for Father's Day 2014. Scoop had already been gone for two years, but my daughter's picture had me screaming at Scoop on the TV while having an apparent coronary. That said, if Frank turns into "senior Scoop," I would take that.

View attachment 115188

OMG, that is awesome! And so many questions:

- did she scribble out "Dad is the Greatest" or color it in? That's an important distinction. :D
- Is she the butterfly, flying out of there while you are in a rage-induced conniption?
- What's the hammer and saw symbolize?
- In the right bubble, are you saying "Roar, I am slow"? lol
- Is the picture to scale? Because that's one huge tv!

OMG, that is awesome! And so many questions:

- did she scribble out "Dad is the Greatest" or color it in? That's an important distinction. :D
- Is she the butterfly, flying out of there while you are in a rage-induced conniption?
- What's the hammer and saw symbolize?
- In the right bubble, are you saying "Roar, I am slow"? lol
- Is the picture to scale? Because that's one huge tv!

I tell myself she's coloring in "Dad is the Greatest."

The butterfly, hammer, and saw were pre-printed on the page, on the faulty assumption that all dads fix things with tools.

The bubble says, "Roar, I am so mad"

The picture is not to scale, as anyone who has seen my waistline can attest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom