Is game on fios? Blacked out | Syracusefan.com

Is game on fios? Blacked out

I got the same problem ... blacked out on SNY butnoton TWC? ... ergo FIOS?

I've got it in SNY on FIOS in the tri-state area. Sorry you guys are not having luck.

That's interesting. What if TW is carrying the game?
Should still be on 501. Fios sued TW for monopolizing the games and won. Now fios streams the TWCS broadcasts on 501

Called Verizon FIOS x2 (I was pissed ... still am!!) .. Msg#1: We have an outage problem as soon as we solve it it will be on either 1 or 501. Msg 32: Game is supposed to be on 77 or 577 ... looks like they've blacked it out (duh!!). Time Warner Sports carried the game ... according to the reps when I got FIOS whenever TWS carries a game Verizon will carry it ... Duh again!! All you FIOS people out there... call Verizon tomorrow and tell them they had better carry all the games. This is one pissed customer!! I'm calling tomorrow and telling them that if it happens 1 more time I'm going back to Time Warner!! NEVER missed a game last year!!!!

Here in Camillus the iffyness of Verizon carrying the TW feeds is the main reason I haven't switched to FIOS. As soon as I have confidence that they'll carry all the TW SU games I'll switch.

For all you FIOS people out there ... I have the answer for last night. After threatening bodily and physical harm as well as cancellation of all services a real nice lady (from Syracuse) gotme the answer. Appparently last night was a Time Warner payback. In the court case they maintained the right to black out exhibition games!! All regular season games will be carried by FIOS if its on TW Sports. Under further severe threat the reps at FIOS promised that all games that Time Warner broadcasts will be broadcast by FIOS. (guess they got a lotta calls).​

For all you FIOS people out there ... I have the answer for last night. After threatening bodily and physical harm as well as cancellation of all services a real nice lady (from Syracuse) gotme the answer. Appparently last night was a Time Warner payback. In the court case they maintained the right to black out exhibition games!! All regular season games will be carried by FIOS if its on TW Sports. Under further severe threat the reps at FIOS promised that all games that Time Warner broadcasts will be broadcast by FIOS. (guess they got a lotta calls).​

But the first exhibition game was on FIOS

Yeah... I know. I watched it. But the exhibition games are provided by TW Sports at their disgression. There is no disgression for regular season games ... I think that TW Sports said to Verizon... FU and didn't proviide them feed on the St. Rose game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom