Is HCIW Hopkins Written In Stone? | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Is HCIW Hopkins Written In Stone?

AlpharettaCuse said:
thabeet plays in the d leauge just like Rak. He's at least played games in the NBA. It's weird that you think we put more players in the NBA than UCONN because we have 8 players "on NBA rosters". We have 5 kids that actually play games in the NBA. Carmelo, Dion, Wes, MCW and Grant. That's it. UConn has had guys like Donyall Marshall, Ben Gordon, Rip Hamilton, and Ray Allen hang it up after 10 plus years in the NBA. Emeka Okafor has had an excellent career, which is not over. They've had a lot more players, and higher level ones than we have, over the last 20 years. For our Jason Hart, they had a Kevin Ollie. For our Hakim Warrick, they had a Hilton Armstrong. They had 14 players on NBA rosters just a couple years ago. 13 lottery picks to 5 for us. They didn't win 4 titles by accident. They've had NBA talent. With the exception of Carmelo, their players in the NBA are better and have longer careers.

You're digging in because you keep moving the goal posts. You've completely changed what the original premise was.

let's just say you're an impartial agency interviewing say kevin willard (SH) and mike hopkins. which resume you like ?

tbonezone said:
let's just say you're an impartial agency interviewing say kevin willard (SH) and mike hopkins. which resume you like ?

If they do their due diligence, Hopkins.

WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM, DUDE?!

Trying to get this thread back on track or something?

The nerve of some people.

This is what kills your credibility:

The 1st half. He was out coached pretty badly in the 1st half.

So, a poster asks you how, exactly, he was outcoached..and here is your response.

Needs to call time outs during runs, which I'm pretty sure he didn't when Clemson went on a run in the 1st half to take a 9 point lead.

So, because he may, or may not, have called a time out (you aren't even sure whether he did or not) he was "badly outcoached"?

Really?

One thing? That may or may not be true? That's it?

This is what kills your credibility:

So, a poster asks you how, exactly, he was outcoached..and here is your response.

So, because he may, or may not, have called a time out (you aren't even sure whether he did or not) he was "badly outcoached"?

Really?

One thing? That may or may not be true? That's it?

The team was out scored by 9 in the first half by a team that does not have more talent then us. I don't really need to explain more then that. Anyways, maybe I exaggerated a little by saying badly instead of just out coached. But nonetheless he was still out coached in the first half.

First it was how many players in the league, then it was who may be coming back, now it's who plays.

It was always about players in the leauge, now and in the last 20 years. You're the one that said Okafor was done, which is obviously not true. The source I saw had UConn with one more than we have, and Rak is not on their list. UConn puts more players in the NBA, and has for a while now. Their players tend to get drafted higher and have better careers than ours. That was my point.

I don't think we will realize how truly great of a coach Boeheim is till he is gone. It's really unfortunate what happened to the 2010 and 2012 team as one of those teams should have gotten him another title.

I don't think we will realize how truly great of a coach Boeheim is till he is gone. It's really unfortunate what happened to the 2010 and 2012 team as one of those teams should have gotten him another title.

STRUMPF

The team was out scored by 9 in the first half by a team that does not have more talent then us. I don't really need to explain more then that. Anyways, maybe I exaggerated a little by saying badly instead of just out coached. But nonetheless he was still out coached in the first half.

So, now we've moved from he was badly outcoached because of a timeout he may not have called during a run to he was outcoached (not badly...how gracious of you) because the other team outscored us during the first half...

I am truly surprised that ESPN is not knocking down your door...your analysis is riveting...

No what? Napier plays, Ennis does not.

I watched the Bucks the other night and Ennis got lots of run as did MCW. I am not sure how many minutes he averages but I was happy to see him in the rotation on that particular night.

So, now we've moved from he was badly outcoached because of a timeout he may not have called during a run to he was outcoached (not badly...how gracious of you) because the other team outscored us during the first half...

I am truly surprised that ESPN is not knocking down your door...your analysis is riveting...

Yes, I exaggerated. But I'm not wrong and you haven't said a thing to prove otherwise. Your just being a smart ass. So either say something of substance or shut up about this like I'm about too.

Yes, I exaggerated.

No .

But I'm not wrong and you haven't said a thing to prove otherwise.

Clemson just beat three ranked teams in a row...maybe, just maybe, look beyond the name on the jersey and look at the team.

Outcoached because we were outscored? Really?

Your just being a smart ass.

If you make a post that I think is idiotic, I'm going to get on you about it. Make better posts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom