Is It Too Early To Consider What Coaches | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Is It Too Early To Consider What Coaches

Would we consider Sweater Vest?

i was just going to write i always wanted to wear a sweater vest to a game.

has his penance been served yet? and while were at it i'm sure someone wouldn't mind never being a Hilltopper...then again he probably wouldn't last more then a yr or 2 here, so let's get the sweater vest

i was just going to write i always wanted to wear a sweater vest to a game.

has his penance been served yet? and while were at it i'm sure someone wouldn't mind never being a Hilltopper...then again he probably wouldn't last more then a yr or 2 here, so let's get the sweater vest

If i understand the show cause correctly, he would be required to miss his first 5 games and any post-season bowl game.

Didn't know Perry Patterson was in coaching. That's why you are the Administrator around here.

do you think he will intergrate that deer leap back into the qb drop back

Seems like a career D coordinator to me. Think I'd rather have Hackett be the face of the program.

Hackett would be my choice too. Plus Texas Tech just hired someone born in 1979, so Nate isn't a huge stretch.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

These promote from within theories would depend on who DM would (or wouldn't) take with him to the pros.

Hackett would be my choice too. Plus Texas Tech just hired someone born in 1979, so Nate isn't a huge stretch.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Hackett just started getting comfy with the offense...pump the brakes...this would really scare the hell out of me!!

Thank god we have Mike Hopkins! :eek:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Shafer would be the least painful from an immediate standpoint but who knows...

I could see Wheatley, Hackett, and rob Moore leaving with Marrone.

Skip Holtz is out of work...oh wait (j/k)

Tom O'Brien?!?

If Marrone takes a lot of the o staff with him and we replace with Shafer, an oc who is really making a solid name for himself and seems to take a balanced approach to things is one of our own, none other than John Reagan at Rice... old o lineman as well which I like.

I didn't think Doug would leave but like I said if I were him and had a chance at that payday and the right job I would be gone. It's 1 of 32 NFL jobs and would triple his salary more or less... People expecting him to stay out of blind loyalty should look at the 1/2 empty stands and ask why would he stay? I also think NFL
people will look what he has done at Syracuse as a minor miracle. I just hate the timing...

Cleveland is not a total rebuild by the way, they have some parts and pieces

IMO the O coaching is greater than the D coaching right now. So if you had to choose between Hackett and Shafer, you take Hackett. Plus I think Hackett has a greater upside. Either way I would hope that they make it IHC for a year and then decide in November to commit long term or hire the best guy out there. Besides Tressel there are no choices this late in the year.

Wisconsin went to Barry Alvarez. How about Coach Mac?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom