Is it too soon to tell Bam, bcubs and Kelly | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Is it too soon to tell Bam, bcubs and Kelly

Shy was told he has the physical ability to play. Coach Lea said he plans on him playing third downs and special teams... If he works hard shows he wants it and learns the playbook he will play more

Shy was told he has the physical ability to play. Coach Lea said he plans on him playing third downs and special teams... If he works hard shows he wants it and learns the playbook he will play more

I just laugh thinking about him on special teams knowing what you've told him in regards to making an impact with his first hit to set the tone. Those poor, poor return men...

We had another frosh LB on specials a few years ago that had some devestating hits in Malcolm Cater. He had off field issues (to put it lightly) and was dismissed but I still remember some of those crushing hits on specials and limited PT and am expecting much of the same on the field from Shy.

bcubs9497 and Bambrewer I'm curious guys if the coaches have given you any indication whether Steven and Shy will play this year. I know in last years class some of the kids were told that they should be prepared to play their freshman year while others were told that they would be redshirted? I think we know that Trey will play.

Coach Daoust wants him on the field this coming year. Of course, that's dependent upon Steven putting in the work.

But, yeah, assuming everything goes the way it should, Steven will be on the field somewhat this year.

Coach Daoust wants him on the field this coming year. Of course, that's dependent upon Steven putting in the work.

But, yeah, assuming everything goes the way it should, Steven will be on the field somewhat this year.

I feel like Steven would make a hellacious fullback in goal line sets. How's he feel about scoring some touchdowns for us?

Haha same!!! But really not, I'll still be curious. Don't get hurt feelings. Told Trey as much as the fans love ya, you drop a ball and you will be booed! Lol

Ya don't take it personal. I'm sure he won't get booed, just maybe a couple angry posts on the message board lol. The thing is fans get a bad rep because if you follow any athletes they are just as critical as fans during a game. Even last week Derrick Coleman was wondering who gave Ron Patterson a scholarship.

orangeinjersey said:
The parents really shouldnt read the board when their kids are getting action.

Thank God my parents weren't around when I was getting action in college.

[Cymbal and rim shot]. Thank you, I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitress.

Thank God my parents weren't around when I was getting action in college.

[Cymbal and rim shot]. Thank you, I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitress.
:rolling:

Ya don't take it personal. I'm sure he won't get booed, just maybe a couple angry posts on the message board lol. The thing is fans get a bad rep because if you follow any athletes they are just as critical as fans during a game. Even last week Derrick Coleman was wondering who gave Ron Patterson a scholarship.
That is true!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom