Is it too soon to tell Bam, bcubs and Kelly | Syracusefan.com

Is it too soon to tell Bam, bcubs and Kelly

As Jay-Z said, "with the same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with..."

;)

Welcome aboard Bambrewer, bcubs9497 and Kelly029x. Hopefully this is going to be a lot of fun while winning a boatload of games.
Love your sentiments. These parents and their kids are great examples and provide the hope of renewal. Tis a sweet thing and should be savored. Thanks to you all and best wishes.

As Jay-Z said, "with the same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with..."

;)

Welcome aboard Bambrewer, bcubs9497 and Kelly029x. Hopefully this is going to be a lot of fun while winning a boatload of games.
Thanks! We, just as much as you fans, CANNOT wait to see SU football shine once again ~ would love to take a few by surprise :)

Thanks! We, just as much as you fans, CANNOT wait to see SU football shine once again ~ would love to take a few by surprise :)
There's nothing like being in the Dome, when we're playing a nationally ranked team, and we're winning. They have a crucial 3rd down play, and the noise is so deafening, they burn a timeout, because they can't call the play. No place for the sound to go , but back down on the field.

There's nothing like being in the Dome, when we're playing a nationally ranked team, and we're winning. They have a crucial 3rd down play, and the noise is so deafening, they burn a timeout, because they can't call the play. No place for the sound to go , but back down on the field.
Unless they do a retractable roof

The parents really shouldnt read the board when their kids are getting action. I mean they will, its going to be impossible not to, but in the interest of their feelings they probably shouldnt

I pray everyday he does as well as I think he will but the reality is until he gets there no one knows. I know he is an athlete and I know he dominated here... Will it translate to the acc I think so but we will see
It's a fun ride, enjoy it... This part of an athlete's life only lasts so long.

I pray everyday he does as well as I think he will but the reality is until he gets there no one knows. I know he is an athlete and I know he dominated here... Will it translate to the acc I think so but we will see
My belief as an Orange fan from back when Jim was here, is we have peaks, and Valleys. I think we will look back on this class, with Shy, Trey, Steve, and others, as being the place where Syracuse made its climb back to the Top tier of the football world.

My belief as an Orange fan from back when Jim was here, is we have peaks, and Valleys. I think we will look back on this class, with Shy, Trey, Steve, and others, as being the place where Syracuse made its climb back to the Top tier of the football world.
Like the sound of that!

I know what's coming I will avoid the board when things go wrong and I'll check in when he has a good game lol
Haha same!!! But really not, I'll still be curious. Don't get hurt feelings. Told Trey as much as the fans love ya, you drop a ball and you will be booed! Lol

bcubs9497 and Bambrewer I'm curious guys if the coaches have given you any indication whether Steven and Shy will play this year. I know in last years class some of the kids were told that they should be prepared to play their freshman year while others were told that they would be redshirted? I think we know that Trey will play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom