is mookie still here? | Syracusefan.com

is mookie still here?

recovery

• Poll choice...

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Were all of those words intended to be put in the same sentence together, or is it a word scramble?

Let's see...... Just back from rehab, recovering doing well and community

Were all of those words intended to be put in the same sentence together, or is it a word scramble?

Let's see...... Just back from rehab, recovering doing well and community

community is a hospital.

Hospital?

community general hospital although i think it has now merged with upstate hospital and is called upstate hospital at community general. although most still just call it community hospital.

That was a jumbled sentence, but if you are asking if Mookie is in Syracuse, the answer is yes. At least he is as of a couple weeks ago when I saw him out at the bars.

recovery just back from community rehab and doing well
So did you receive man to man care in assisting your recovery or were you zoned into a group of some kind ?

Seriously, best wishes to you. Your controversy was missed here.

[ it is a hospital, but has intensive rehab as well

i know. i was explaining to someone what "community" was.

shoot me an email and tell me how you are doing.

i know. i was explaining to someone what "community" was.

shoot me an email and tell me how you are doing.[/quot11 I have no secrets bees. i had a stroke may 1. my speech is fine and my left side is improving daily

I am sorry to hear that and sorry for making fun of your original post. I hope your recovery is proceeding well.

Best wishes on a speedy recovery, Igor. We're thinking of you.

I recently heard he's up at Syracuse, working out with Triche, Onuaku, and a kid just out of St. Andrews.

Wishing the best for you. It's amazing what therapy can do .Please keep in touch.

recovery just back from community rehab and doing well
i miss the days of butting heads with you and telling you that you owe me a beer, hope you feel better buddy, your health is more important than SU basketball , only by a hair though :D

missed you long-time, igor, have missed your presence here ... except when you're trashin' my b-o-y-e-e-e lebron! :)

l'chaim, my anonymous online friend!

Hope all goes smoothly for you, Igor. Get well.

Best wishes for you in your recovery. We know that you'll be back to full speed soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom