Is our game on Fox? | Syracusefan.com

Is our game on Fox?

NYCSUGrad

All Conference
My cable is out and I looked online but it's not on either ESPN3 or Fox. Anyone got a link I could use? Thanks

My cable is out and I looked online but it's not on either ESPN3 or Fox. Anyone got a link I could use? Thanks

It's on Fox in 10 minutes.

FOX Detroit for those North of the Border.

Download the Fox Sports app and watch it there

For those of us not in country(ok, not in state, I just wanted to pay tribute the veterans of Nam, they have a place in my heart) is it regular Fox and nationwide, or is it fox sports or something? thanks.

I just hooked up my Mohu(not to be confused with the ***ness[not that there is anything wrong with it] that is roku lol) to my monitor which has a built in tuner. For me this is monumental... my first time watching at home and not on stream in over half a decade :)

For those of us not in country(ok, not in state, I just wanted to pay tribute the veterans of Nam, they have a place in my heart) is it regular Fox and nationwide, or is it fox sports or something? thanks.
Regular Fox

CaptainJ said:
I reckon it's different if you're married or in a LTR

I like to roll the dice myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online