Is the meltdown over? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Is the meltdown over?

Couple things I try to always make sure I have in the house at all times... Jack, dog food, TP, sausage, deck of cards, and kraft mac and cheese

I have a hefty supply of TP and Sausage. Kids love Kraft so we have that. Tons of cards so I'm good there. Dog is dead so no need for that. Looks like I am stopping to get some Jack on the way home.

Couple things I try to always make sure I have in the house at all times... Jack, dog food, TP, sausage, deck of cards, and kraft mac and cheese
Uhh Beer?

I have a hefty supply of TP and Sausage. Kids love Kraft so we have that. Tons of cards so I'm good there. Dog is dead so no need for that. Looks like I am stopping to get some Jack on the way home.

Don't forget the Buzz Williams voodoo doll.

Imagine where I would be at this point in my life if my name was Buzz... How old do you have to be to be preseident? 35? I'd deff be the governor of at least 3 states by now
Buzz from home alone was a douche though, I think he played on Nd for like 10 years.

I don't get why the board would be a "nightmare" if we lose tonight. This isn't like we're playing Depaul.

It would be 3 losses out of our last 5 games. Ya dig?
Not the way to get ready for March Madness

I opened my doomsday envelope of happy poems, children's stories, and pictures of JLH and went into a self imposed board ban for 36 hours, out of fear of what I might post. It's a good thing I have this contingency or I might have been banned. I vented off line and feel better now. Not great, mind you, but I've come to terms with the fact I bought a ticket just to watch another player get a career high against us and see our season become that much tougher. It's an uphill climb from here.

CuseTroop, you better clear out a bunk because if tonight goes bad, doomsday scenario two has me relocating to the frozen tundra. ;)
I lasted 24 hrs, wrote a thread about my GTown Rivalry frustration & was slowly "brought back" from the abyss. It was very therapeutic.
I'm resigned to accepting that "its better this happens now then next month", but the next coupla weeks will not be pretty, IMO.
My faith in Triche has been newly shaken, and MCW/Rak/JS continue to come up small when we need them most...IMO.
JB called it early on: 'This team will go as far as our bigs take us". Multiple threes falling makes us invincible, but any good defensive team that dares us to shoot, will beat us.
It is what it is. :noidea:

Imagine where I would be at this point in my life if my name was Buzz... How old do you have to be to be preseident? 35? I'd deff be the governor of at least 3 states by now

True. We did send a 'Buzz' to the Moon. You may have been the second, we'll never know.

True. We did send a 'Buzz' to the Moon. You may have been the second, we'll never know.

son of a...

Thanks alot Mom, I could have been President of the moon

I opened my doomsday envelope of happy poems, children's stories, and pictures of JLH and went into a self imposed board ban for 36 hours, out of fear of what I might post. It's a good thing I have this contingency or I might have been banned. I vented off line and feel better now. Not great, mind you, but I've come to terms with the fact I bought a ticket just to watch another player get a career high against us and see our season become that much tougher. It's an uphill climb from here.

CuseTroop, you better clear out a bunk because if tonight goes bad, doomsday scenario two has me relocating to the frozen tundra. ;)

Make sure you have a good "big out" plan...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom