Class of 2014 - Is there a possibility of a "Dream Team" on The Hill in 2014? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Is there a possibility of a "Dream Team" on The Hill in 2014?

I was just going over the press from bleacherreport on the Cuse recruits and boy I would like to ask what in thee hell are they talking about. It is clear that they are well behind the times in discussions of the players. They actually get paid for this. Damn, I'm in the wrong job. Just sayin.:bat:
Do yourself a favor and never go back to bleacherreport. It is an embarrassment of a site. There was an article there a few years ago that ranked Siena as the best team in the state of New York.

I was just going over the press from bleacherreport on the Cuse recruits and boy I would like to ask what in thee hell are they talking about. It is clear that they are well behind the times in discussions of the players. They actually get paid for this. Damn, I'm in the wrong job. Just sayin.:bat:
Never read bleacher report. I haven't checked recently but they used to let any Tom, Dick, or Harry write for them.

Do yourself a favor and never go back to bleacherreport. It is an embarrassment of a site. There was an article there a few years ago that ranked Siena as the best team in the state of New York.
They have no clue!

But who are the Kentucky recruits that year that our team will be behind? ;). Pay pal must have big plans given the NCAA free pass he carries

The BR sports bar in Centennial Park was an embarrassment - people ringing the bar 3 deep and they are pouring Bud lite cans into cups!!? That was all they had!

Hart only wanted to de- commit because Harrick was waving money this face wnd his brother was having medical procedures of the time. JB fought that one because the whole thing was dirty at UCLA's end

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Hart only wanted to de- commit because Harrick was waving money this face wnd his brother was having medical procedures of the time. JB fought that one because the whole thing was dirty at UCLA's end

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2
Not much has changed since then either.

Ennis
Silent G
Grant
McCoullough
DC/Rak

Joseph
Patterson
Cooney
Roberson
Goodluck
BJ

Good lord

Yeah, 2014 sets up as our best shot on paper as you could want to see. We may miss out on a kid or two, but we are recruiting at a very high level right now. We just have to close on Kaleb Joseph and add another really good wing scorer and that class will put us at a ridiculous level. Pre-season top 5.

Anyone else think we have a chance to head into the ACC and win multiple league titles in a row? Damn the future is bright better get some sunglasses.

Sunglasses+face+funny+hairstyle+picture.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom