Is there a specific area where SU fans will be sitting? | Syracusefan.com

Is there a specific area where SU fans will be sitting?

dessu

Walk On
My wife and I are heading to Houston tonight (driving from San Antonio). I will probably pick up tickets from StubHub or the NCAA site. Since there are still a lot of options, I would prefer to be in the general area of other SU fans. Were the tickets sold through the University mainly in one area. I bought tickets through the school for the bowl game in Reliant Stadium and sat in an SU designated area (although most of the fans around us seemed to have little connection to SU or even central NY).

SU section is preportedly 101 - 105 and 135 - 140 roughly

bb3cc549-4e44-4e97-924a-37ae4d1d353e.jpg

texascpa is right about the sections, but my research shows that you can expect to spend right close to $1k per ticket for just the Saturday games in those areas, certainly the 101, 102, 103 areas. Sections 104, 105 you'll be pushing $1500 per ticket pretty easily.

Thanks for the info. I am looking at mezzanine seats (about $240-300). I would prefer to be above SU fans and not buried in a sea of blue.

Thanks for the info. I am looking at mezzanine seats (about $240-300). I would prefer to be above SU fans and not buried in a sea of blue.

Wow, jump on that price. Only tickets I saw in that price range were behind the baskets in the 600 (or maybe deep 500) level. Telescope range at best.

Just scored two tix in section 101 for $275 (incl fees) on Prime Sport! Looking forward to being in the Syracuse section! There are more available in the 100-level 'Cuse sections for $250-$350 before fees so go pounce guys.

I still dont know where my one ticket will be. It's a gift so I dont care to ask, and I wont even be sitting next to my uncle who says my seat is better than his. I'm nervous I could end up around mostly NC fans. Pray for me, please.

Just scored two tix in section 101 for $275 (incl fees) on Prime Sport! Looking forward to being in the Syracuse section! There are more available in the 100-level 'Cuse sections for $250-$350 before fees so go pounce guys.

OMG, that's insane price. Prices must be plummeting.

Edit: and they are. Still high in the best sections, but even those are several hundred dollars less than earlier in the week.

Last edited: