Is there a time frame for when we should start hearing names? | Syracusefan.com

Is there a time frame for when we should start hearing names?

JrodCuse

All Conference
Will we start hearing names trickling out regarding the AD search? Do we know a general time frame of how long this will take? Or will it just be one day, "oh hey guys here's the new AD".

We didn't hear Coyle's name until he was officially announced.

Will we start hearing names trickling out regarding the AD search? Do we know a general time frame of how long this will take? Or will it just be one day, "oh hey guys here's the new AD".
I'm surprised the interim name hasn't been announced yet. Seems like that needs to happen.

Ned Isakoff.

Name Name.png

Will SU name names?

I'm surprised the interim name hasn't been announced yet. Seems like that needs to happen.
Maybe not. There are enough people at Manley to handle things in the near term. Perhaps Kent has already identified the new AD. Wait for that person to finish his/her current AD duties around Memorial Day, then announce the move effective July 1st for the start of the new academic year.

Maybe not. There are enough people at Manley to handle things in the near term. Perhaps Kent has already identified the new AD. Wait for that person to finish his/her current AD duties around Memorial Day, then announce the move effective July 1st for the start of the new academic year.
Be nice if that's true

I'm sure a name will float out soon and people here will lose their freakin' minds. Probably an FCS AD.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom