Is there a way to create a good luck ecard for TC and DM | Syracusefan.com

Is there a way to create a good luck ecard for TC and DM

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
that we can all sign to wish them the best from Syracusefan.com. I tried playing around with it but couldn't find the right site to "house" a card that we could all sign.

There’s some posters who might have a breakdown over this thread.
They'll be relieved to know that it's not mandatory to sign it.
I get the bitter taste he left. I still taste it, because we haven't recovered yet, but do people expect him to just stay stagnant, and be highly, highly underpaid coaching in Syracuse? We don't fault players for going after what they're worth, why would we hold it against a coach? He has proven, that he is worth much, much, more than he was getting at Syracuse.
Bitching, and whining about it won't change what happened, or help Syracuse in any way. Why don't people just embrace the fact, that he is another feather in the cap of great Syracuse football alumni? Another guy we can point at, and say, "You see that guy that took a 3-13 team to the AFC Championship in 1 year, and gave the Bills their first 9 win season in 10 years in just 2 years, and took a hopeless Syracuse football team back from the ashes in just 2 years? That guy is a Syracuse guy."
Or just keep whining.

They'll be relieved to know that it's not mandatory to sign it.
I get the bitter taste he left. I still taste it, because we haven't recovered yet, but do people expect him to just stay stagnant, and be highly, highly underpaid coaching in Syracuse? We don't fault players for going after what they're worth, why would we hold it against a coach? He has proven, that he is worth much, much, more than he was getting at Syracuse.
Bitching, and whining about it won't change what happened, or help Syracuse in any way. Why don't people just embrace the fact, that he is another feather in the cap of great Syracuse football alumni? Another guy we can point at, and say, "You see that guy that took a 3-13 team to the AFC Championship in 1 year, and gave the Bills their first 9 win season in 10 years in just 2 years, and took a hopeless Syracuse football team back from the ashes in just 2 years? That guy is a Syracuse guy."
Or just keep whining.

I think at this point it’s a fight between about 6 people, the anti-Marrone half being more angry as Bills fans, not SU fans.

that we can all sign to wish them the best from Syracusefan.com. I tried playing around with it but couldn't find the right site to "house" a card that we could all sign.
That is the site.