Is there an official "Happy Birthday, CTO" thread?*** | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Is there an official "Happy Birthday, CTO" thread?***

Happy Birthday to the poster on this board who I feel lives by this quote I try to. " the true measure of a human being is how they treat someone who will do them no good" you pass that quote with flying colors. Happy Birthday Ms. Cto.

Hey, guys, thanks so much. Was off line most of the day -- traveling to Syracuse and dining out tonight -- so I missed this whole thread Loved (not!) all the references to age. Just remember I am old enough to be mother to many of you -- and grandmother to some of you. Hey, one is never too old to be an Orange fan.

Last edited:
Was out yesterday so here is a belated Happy Birthday to one of the most loyal Syracuse fans.

image.jpg

Dec 30, birthday of superstars. Lebron, Tiger and Koufax are the other three.
Happy birthday, Joyce.

Stole my line. Happy belated, from another Dec 30 baby. Tiger and I were even born the same year (12/30/1975). Two all time greats in one day!

Hey, guys, thanks so much. Was off line most of the day -- traveling to Syracuse and dining tonight -- so I missed the whole thing. Loved (not!) all the references to age. Just remember I am old enough to be mother to most of you -- and grandmother to some of you. Hey, one is never too old to be an Orange fan.

Happy birthday CTO!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom