Is this legit? | Syracusefan.com

Is this legit?

I don't think they were using the "Block S" during Carmelo's days. That came a few years later I think. The big logo at the time was the basketball with the S going through it. Otherwise looks legit, could have been another 15 though.

I don't think they were using the "Block S" during Carmelo's days. That came a few years later I think. The big logo at the time was the basketball with the S going through it. Otherwise looks legit, could have been another 15 though.
another 15 in the basketball program? It says basketball on the jacket...

That’s not something Melo wore. As others have said, we weren’t using that block “S” as a logo until around 06’ or 07’. It was the basketball S, and then the St. John’s “SU”, and then it was the block “S”.

I’d pass.

another 15 in the basketball program? It says basketball on the jacket...
I thought someone had used 15 since then, maybe a walk on, but no one comes to mind so maybe not.

The person selling is just saying CARMELO ANTHONY to get views up. It's just a 15
Right.
There's no explicit claim Melo had anything personally to do with the item.
It's just a grey Syracuse warm up suit with the number he wore on it in a size that wouldn't fit any 6'8" basketball player (except maybe Louis Orr as a freshman).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom