is this week payback | Syracusefan.com

is this week payback

upperdeck

Living Legend
20+ years ago Todd comes east and USC thumps us in the Meadowlands.. Does Mikhail go west and return the favor this week.

20+ years ago Todd comes east and USC thumps us in the Meadowlands.. Does Mikhail go west and return the favor this week.
Hope so. Don't forget fellow Californian Jideofor Anene, the pride of Redlands, CA, who might start at the WILL position this week.

Wow. So it wasn't just cramps?
I don't have any insider info on this and Davis is probably just fine. Given the way he left the field, I guess you could call me a doubting Thomas on this.

I don't have any insider info on this and Davis is probably just fine. Given the way he left the field, I guess you could call be a doubting Thomas.

Yeah, was glad to hear that's all it was. I've never seen someone taken off the field 15 minutes after the injury, not be able to put any weight on their leg, and have it just be cramps.

Yeah, was glad to hear that's all it was. I've never seen someone taken off the field 15 minutes after the injury, not be able to put any weight on their leg, and have it just be cramps.

We were talking about this at the post game tailgate. It sure looked a lot worse than cramps the way he was brought off but, the good news is that a few minutes after he got to the sidelines they were stretching his leg like it was cramps, so we can be hopeful that he is good to go. Just never seen anyone taken off the field like that after so long and only have cramps.

We were talking about this at the post game tailgate. It sure looked a lot worse than cramps the way he was brought off but, the good news is that a few minutes after he got to the sidelines they were stretching his leg like it was cramps, so we can be hopeful that he is good to go. Just never seen anyone taken off the field like that after so long and only have cramps.

I once cramped so bad, I couldn't move either of my two legs without cramping again, It was straight up nasty, lets just say that was the end of me for the day... It happens, I was running in the mounatins in the mountains in Colorado and the altitude crushed me. I don't think we will have those issues this week, dome is tough in early September and the Coliseum is not at altitude

SU Athletics lists 6 players from California and five of them should be traveling:

Deon Goggins...... Los Angeles
Tombe Kose... San Diego
Dome Anene... Redlands
Mikhail Marinovich... San Clemente
Eric Morris.... Simi Valley
Cayden Feiffer...... Culver City

In his time last week, I thought Anene made a positive impact. I still hope that Davis is back as he was very active while healthy.

I wonder how much hobnobbing the good Doctor will do this week. It's Old Home Week for Dr. G.

I saw Davis' face as he was being helped off, he looked in excruciating pain. I've had some bad cramps, especially back when I played ball, but he looked like he was in really rough shape.

i've had leg cramps from swimming that took me out entire 3 hour practices, just trying to stretch it back out... granted it's easier to forget to hydrate when you're surrounded by a pool of water, but I wouldn't dismiss the pain that legitimate cramps can bring

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom